Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yummy crustless quiche

This recipe is a quick and easy find that I will definately be adding into my common rotation of recipes. Fresh bacon crumbles combine with egg and Swiss cheese in this delightful no-hassle quiche. I added spinach, mushrooms, and broccoli to the mix; it was delicious!

Recipe link: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quick-Quiche/Detail.aspx I served this for brunch along with a fresh green salad.

I can't wax poetic on the wonders of bacon like our friends at savoryreviews.com, but I will say a little goes a long way to enhance the pure tastiness of this quiche.

Good luck with this one-- I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. ohh that looks divine! I am sure that tad will approve, too! He loves spinach, broccoli and mushrooms! I bet it saves well in the fridge too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has saved and reheated pretty well...gotta love recipes that can be streched across several meals!

    ReplyDelete